Hello lovely humans!
I’m back with a crazy delicious recipe for you all.
It’s savory, hearty and easily made into a gluten-free meal for those who are sensitive to gluten. Pair it with a smooth red wine and you’ve got yourself a perfect weeknight meal for you and your loved ones!
Let’s get to it!
- Yellow Onion 1/4th cup chopped
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Portabella mushrooms 1 cup chopped
- Zucchini 1/2 cup chopped
- Red Pepper 1/4th cup chopped
- Green Peas (frozen) 1/2 cup
- Pimento Stuffed Green Olives 1/4th cup
- Walnuts 1/2 cup
- Gluten Free Noodles (if gluten free -- otherwise use regular noodles)
- salt + pepper
- garlic salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Olive juice 2 Tbsp
- Balsalmic vinegar 2 Tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 Tbsp
- *Mango Vinegarette 2 Tbsp -- (this is made in house at our local coop, but can be substituted for a different vinegarette or omitted)
- Fresh basil
- Begin by bringing a pot of water to boil.
- Once boiling, add noodles and cook until noodles are al dente.
- Strain and put noodles back into pan with lid on top to keep warm.
- Put 1 Tbsp of EVOO in a warmed skillet on medium-low heat.
- Chop yellow onions and garlic and place into skillet until browned and fragrant.
- Add in chopped mushroom, zucchini, red pepper, peas, walnuts and olives.
- Sprinkle about 1 tsp of garlic salt on top, mix thoroughly and cook until veggies are cooked all the way through.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients and pour over veggies.
- Add veggies with sauce with the noodles.
- Mix and enjoy right away!
- Top with fresh lemon and basil (optional)