Happy Thursday, friends!
Last week, I was craving a smoothie (like I do almost every afternoon), and I was dreaming about the delicious mango lassi drinks I used to get when I went to my favorite Indian restaurant up in Rochester, MN.
Unfortunately, it contains cow’s milk, which I can’t drink anymore, but I’ve created a dairy-free version that (dare I say it?) tastes even better than the original!
This super simple, sweet treat needs only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time!
- 1 32 oz. container of coconut milk (I used Pacific brand original unsweetened)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango
- 1 orange (juice & zest)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Fresh mint leaves (for lassi and garnish)
- Add coconut milk, frozen fruit, orange zest & juice, cinnamon & mint leaves into blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into desired glass
- Enjoy with a reusable straw or spoon!